Thursday, August 27, 2009

He's Taking that Plane Ride West...

Last nite hubby asked me if I minded him going to visit his brother, who lives on the other side of the rockies, in Nevada.
Mind you, I saw his free ticket, given him by his parents. Plus, his mother just 'mentioned' Robert might go before Robert ever even brought it up. (So nice to be the first one to know information like that).

My point is: I do not mind if Robert visits his brother. I am all for it. Go, honey, you deserve that rest and time away from it all more than anyone I know. No cell phone, no mowing, no elk, no go, go, go. Just a good time with your bro.

However, since we do live together and share a last name, could I get information from you first hand? Is that okay? Thank you oh so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment