Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our...heart.to. heart..

Our family vacation is coming to an end until we do it again next December.

In 2009, here is what I can reflect on:



Four year olds DO rule the universe.

My son is THE xbox champion of all the xbox games.

My 12 year old daughter is becoming a lady before my eyes,

and I am not sure if I like this or not.



Texting will entertain kids for hours, while driving across country.

Candy is in the four food groups. When you are driving for hours, across country.

My son will play on his psp the entire drive,

12 hours, and still want to play once we arrrive.



My children are precious and I love that God has given me the precious moments with them.

I am grateful that these wonderful gifts forgive my shortcomings and are ready to start anew everyday.



Family time is great at Holidays, but is it okay to consider everyday a gift?

How much time on this earth do we a have?

How do we spend it?

Slaving away making money,

running from here to there being busy,

or do we stop,

breathe in,

and say,

"Thank you"

No comments:

Post a Comment