Saturday, October 24, 2009

I wear my Heart, on my Sleeve

To be honest with you, being home sometimes gets....like a snowball affect.
I cant leave the house because someone is sick, or I am.
This has turned into a 3 week affair.
Surgeries, sickies, being sick.
We get completely out of routine. Workouts stop, choir, church, dance, fun outings..it all comes to a complete stop.
Coffees, lunches, visits.

And then, I get emails from friends, sending love and I am even more thankful for all we have.
A card in the mail from a coworker sending my hubby care over his surgery. How thoughtful that is. The doctor's office seeing my daughter at the drop of a hat, the tremendous help from my in laws, and this: a note telling me that our family has been on several prayer chains.

"Dear Lord, you know how I am feeling at this moment. I am so grateful for the prayers, the care, the love that Your children are sending our way, and that in itself has a tremndous healing power. But You know that. You instructed us to care for each other, pray for each other, and love each other. How wonderful a planner You are. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment