Friday, October 16, 2009

Second Day....

We spent the night at a hotel last nite, us two girls. The hospital policy does not allow for minors, age 14 and under, to stay with family members who are under the care of hospital staff. So at 10:30 p.m. we called the Ramada and they had a room available and gave the hospital rate of $55.00 for a double room. We were able to shower, hot water thank you! and a complimentary breakfast! Praise the Lord for all good things!
Today is a new day, I am thinking when we get to the hospital, today will be faster paced and we can go back home.
On a side note, my 10 year old has the flu, he is staying with his grandparents.

"Lord, I am lifting up my son and husband to You. Lead me to your will to serve my family to the best of my ability. I am your servant always. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment