Tuesday, May 5, 2009

At The Well...getting to know you


I wanted to do this right. so I am a day late in getting my information together. I have enjoyed sharing with all the ladies who visit The Well everyday. The valuable information I soak up like a sponge on living as God wants for me, and my family, I can never put any worldly payment on that.To have clicked upon this sweet resource is a prayer answered.

A little about me and my family:

I am 44, married, have three children. I am absolutely crazy about my husband. We have been together 13 years and married 12. We moved to this small town in Iowa about 6 years ago, and I have kind of began to think of it as HOME. I try and look at the bright side of everything. I like to flower garden, cook, sew, read, entertain. I love my friends and enjoy every second of girl time on Fridays at Bible Study. I am a believer of Biblical Guidance on how to conduct myself as a woman, wife, sister, friend, and mother. I am growing everyday, I'm not perfect and don't want to be. I try to stay in shape with exercise and healthy living so I can be around for my children and grandchildren. That is all I can think of to share for now. Go out and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment