Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mother's Day Coming up Soon to A Home Near You..

I have told you lately, I love being a MOTHER? Everything in my WorlD is so complete when my Family is here in our HOME.

Here are a few things about OUR FAMILY I want to share with YOU:

I fell in LOVE with my HUSBAND right away.

Robert and I were married by a justice of the peace in our Home in DAllas, with only two people present. We wanted it that WAY.

When Codi was born, she looked me right in the eye, I had been waiting to meet her all my LIFE.

We planned Robert right after Codi was Born. We wanted to have our children close together so they would grow up close friends.

We have moved different places, but lately, Bedford is feeling a lot like our HOME. Its only taken five years for me to get to this state of mind.

Laura is our little surprise, a late in life gift I would not change for the WORLD.

I stay at home because I believe God intended Mother's to raise their children, take care of the HOME, and not worry about keeping up with the WORLD and all the material wealth there is. I believe wether I work, or stay at home is up to me, I choose to stay home and be obedient to the word of God. I am very content in my role.

My husband wants me to be an at home being the wife and mother I am.

My best friend is my mother! I love her and she knows how close we are. We talk about everything and enjoy each others companty. I think this blessing came from God's sweet grace and time, remember yesterday's post.

Don't forget Mother's Day is this Sunday. Celebrate Motherhood, Family and the Blessings Life has to offer!

Now, go out and have a wonderful blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment