Monday, May 18, 2009

Solar System Update...







Codi turned in the Solar System Model due last Wed. I have to say, I was intrigued with the outcome of how well the students in her class represented the Solar System. As I was looking at the displayed work in the school library my memory of the verse in the book of Genesis, In the beginning, wow! How perfect our creator is!
All of the students put their best efforts into their assignments. Codi did receive an A, here are some pics of the results of her hard work.. just a side note..she did admit ..when almost done..
I am sick of working on this! Without prejudice, she did a good job, she worked very hard and deserved the grade!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, thanks for stopping by today. I would have loved to hear what you have to say about keeping busy at home. Sounds like your post would be very helpful for us.

    June

    ReplyDelete